Friday, June 19, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

Laundry Room/Bathroom

Well it's time again for another room of Kelly's Korner Home Tour. Today is laundry rooms. My laundry room is actually in my bathroom. Again, we are limited on space in this house, and the laundry room wasn't in the original house, so my husband had to add it. Since I missed bathrooms last week because my camera is MIA, I am going to do both because they go "together".

In the corner of this picture is the opening to my laundry/bathroom "before"...


It's yuk, I know. The first time I looked at this house I told my husband we wasted our money, and this house needed to be burned down or torn down. (I'm totally joking about burning it down) He told me to trust him and I'm glad I did because this is what it looks like now...


My "laundry room" is hiding behind those doors. It's not much of a room, more like a closet, but good enough for now!



My cabinets have not been built yet to go over my washer and drier, so laundry baskets will do the job.



This is the shower area...inside are a lot of bath toys!



When we started on the bathroom I wanted a glass sink sooooo bad. BAD CHOICE! It shows everything and I clean it everyday. Next time I will go with something other than clear glass.


Well, that's all for now. Have a Blessed Day!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, what a transformation! I love it! I can see how a glass sink may not be the best of ideas! It is beautiful though!

Helen Joy said...

Wow! It looks great! The sink looks awesome but it must be a pain to clean! I got white counters in my bathroom because I thought it would pop. It does, but it also shows every single piece of dirt ever!
Thanks for sharing!

Tara G. said...

Hands down, you win any remodeling contest! It looks great and how convenient to just do laundry right there in the bathroom- seriously!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous space!! I'd love to do my laundry there. Thanks for sharing.