Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The start of decorating for Christmas!

Whew!! I have been super busy these past few days.  I'm trying to catch up on all my domestic duties before we go on vacation next week.  This includes washing endless loads of laundry at our local laundry mat because of course my washer went out, and dusting every nook and cranny in the house.  So,  I was really wanting and in need of a nice relaxing evening with my family tonight, so what better way than to decorate the Christmas tree.  I climbed into the attic and began bringing down decorations after decorations.  Soon the living room was full of all the things I love about Christmas.  I made hot chocolate and played Christmas music and the girls and I got to decorating.  Lilah and Celeste decorated the small pink tree in their room while I started the big tree in the living room.  Trinity didn't know what to think of all the decorating.  Last year she was just a baby so this is all new to her.  My camera is MIA again, but the camera that I have been waiting for, dreaming about, and admiring for the past year and a half will hopefully be mine in the next couple of days.  I can't wait.  I took one picture of the tree and my little girl with my cell phone.  I will soon post better pictures of all the decorations in the house and the girl's pink tree in their room which they decorated all by themselves.  So funny.  Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?



1 comment:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the little pink tree that the girls decorated- what a great idea!!