Thursday, February 25, 2010

Two Weeks

It has been almost 2 weeks since the last time I blogged.  I have just been soooo busy lately.  I honestly can't remember the last time I stayed home all day without anything to do.  It was probably the last time I blogged now that I think about it.   Lilah started basketball again, and this year her team is all girls from the 1st and 2nd grade.  She loves it, and we love to watch her.  Celeste has just been...well...wild?  Is that the right word for her?  She is absolutely non- stop.  She has more energy than possible, and she is just as sweet as can be.  Trinity went to the dentist this week, and cried the entire time.  From the moment we walked in the door until the moment we left she kept saying, "Go Mama, Go Mama".  I wish I could have traded places with her.    My husband and his crew just finished up a condo on the water and it turned out absolutely gorgeous, and the best part is that the condo is my parent's, so we get to enjoy it anytime.  As for me, I have been super busy with school papers and projects.  My mom and I also started taking sewing classes.  I look forward to our class every week because I get to sew and spend time with my mother.  We have a class tomorrow morning and I plan to take some pictures, so I will post them this weekend sometime.  Well since I have an entire day home with no appointments to go to or errands to run, I'm going to tackle the mountain of laundry that needs to be folded, and play with my little girls!  So have a great day, and I promise to blog more often, and since I never blog without pictures enjoy these from the past couple of weeks. 



1 comment:

Little Natural Cottage said...

Life never seems to slow down, does it? Your sewing lessons sound neat... I'm looking forward to hearing more about it! ~Kristy