Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Celeste

Today, four years ago I became a Mommy of two. 
My sweet Celeste Cynthia (named after my Mom) was born. 
She was small and just so beautiful. 
Celeste is very tenderhearted.
Very sweet
She loves to help everyone.
She is a great BIG and little sister.
She has grow up before us just way to fast.
So on this special day my sweet sweet Celeste,
I just want you to know how loved you are.
We feel so very blessed that God gave you to us. 
You are such a joy and you bring so much life to our family.
We love you baby and
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Celeste! She sounds like a wonderful little girl.

Misty said...

It's crazy to think that four years ago on this day Amanda and I came to see ya'll in the hospital at like midnight! After you forgave me for showing up right after you and Javy had fallen asleep (lol) is when we really became friends! I can't believe that the little bundle from that day is now four!! Remember how she use to love to go through my purse as a baby? Hahaha. Happy Birthday Cel, can't wait for you to be the flowergirl in my wedding!

Love,
Aunt Misty :)

Jenny said...

Happy 4th Birthday to your sweet baby girl! Hope you all had fun celebrating and ate lots of cake;)!!

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Oh, happy belated birthday to your precious Celeste! My second daughter is often called our "yummy in the middle" because she's such a great little and big sis. May the year ahead be as sweet as she is.

Kathie

Little Natural Cottage said...

She's a beautiful doll! I remember when you and I were both expecting girls that spring/summer. My Emily came in June a few months later... little girls are such a blessing! Hope Celeste had a wonderful 4th birthday. ~Kristy