Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

I have been so busy to even look at my computer in the last few days.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks things will calm down and I will have more time to update.  Well, it's not too late to have an Easter post huh?  I did something this year that I have NEVER done.  I bought the girls their Easter dresses the day before Easter.  I usually have them months in advance, but this year...busy!  I guess an advantage of waiting until the very last moment was that I got their dresses 50% off!  Sounded good to me!  On Saturday we attended a big Easter egg party at my father's dealership.  It was a day filled with fun games...

and train rides.

Don't they look tired?  They probably rode the train a million times before this picture!This picture was as good as it was going to get.
The Easter bunny stopped by to say hello, and my Trinity wasn't going near it!

Celeste is trying to make Trinity wave. 
We had such a great time on Saturday with family and friends!  Celeste even won a big prize in the drawing!

The girls looked absolutely lovely this Easter.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the girls before church.  We were in a rush to make it to Sunday school in time, so this picture was taken right after they hunted eggs.
 


Lilah counting all her eggs!

Celeste filling up her basket!

Trinity had a blast!

I am so thankful that our Lord is Alive!

2 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh what beautiful girls you have!! So glad you had a wonderful weekend!!

Random question for you- do you buy their hair bows local, or online? I'm on the lookout for a new place to buy some.

Little Natural Cottage said...

Love their dresses, Jessica! Glad your little ladies enjoyed their Easter celebratons!