Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday

I NEVER shop the day after Thanksgiving.  I'm not a morning person at all, so getting up at 3 am to stand in line with 5 million other people at a store to save a few bucks doesn't sound like fun to me.  However to everyone who does it...your awesome!  I much prefer cyber Monday for good deals.  So when I came across this deal to day I thought it was too good that I must share. 



Burt's Bees is selling their Holiday Grab Bag at 50% off today.  This grab bag is valued at $50.  ALSO!!  if you enter the promotion code 20BURT  (must use capital letters)  you can get an additional 20% off which brings them to only $20 each!  They are even offering free shipping on orders of $40 or more!  I grabbed a few this morning and I think they will make great Christmas gifts!  Hurry because they sell quick! Happy Cyber Monday everyone!

No comments: