Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finger Food Feast

Today Celeste and Trinity had their Thanksgiving feast at school.  They were both so excited this morning about their special lunch today!  I joined them, and they looked so cute in their Native American costumes.

Celeste and Trinity sat with their classes during lunch, so I had to go back and forth to each table.  They enjoyed turkey, ham, apples, muffins, cheese, and cookies for lunch, and they were all finger foods!



Delilah had her Thanksgiving lunch at school last week, but no pictures because she refused for me to take pictures of her in the cafeteria.  Sniff Sniff.


I am so thankful for my three little girls.  They just bring so much joy to our family, and I wish they could stay little.  They just grow too fast!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and friends.  Please keep our family in prayer these next couple of days.  My step-father is back in the hospital with pneumonia, but is responding well to treatment.  He is also going to have a more extensive biopsy hopefully today.  After this is done he can finally start treatment.  Thanks for your prayers.  We are going to our deer lease for a couple of days after Thanksgiving.  My husband shot a big buck opening weekend, and he is so excited to sit in a uncomfortable deer blind in the freezing temperatures at 5 am to sit and wait for another deer to come along.  Not my definition of fun.  I will be cuddling under the blankets with my 3 little turkeys!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


No comments: