Friday, November 12, 2010

Please Help us Pray

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is well, and enjoying this wonderful time of year!  I took a little blogging break, and I'm back with some news that I hope you can help me pray about.  My step-father, who has been like a father to me all these years, was diagnosed with what they think is kidney cancer.  The final reports have not been fully completed yet.  My parents are headed to MD Anderson in Houston Monday for further testing, and a definite diagnosis will be given then.

I know who the Great Physician is and we are believing in a complete miracle in his body.  The Bible says in Matthew 17:20 ...For verily I say unto you if you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain remove hence to yonder place and it shall remove and nothing shall be impossible unto you.  It says NOTHING shall be impossible!  Isaiah 53:5 says ...and with His stripes we are healed.  We are standing on that.

I want to ask if you would please help us pray for healing for Al Willeford.  Please remember him during prayer requests at church, home, or among your church family.  I believe if we all pray together this mountain will move. 

This is a picture of my parents and my girls this summer.


Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in Heaven.  Matthew 18:19

2 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh Jessica, I'm so sorry to read this news. You'll be in my prayers for sure!

Annie said...

So sorry, praying for your family! Hugs!!!