Friday, February 25, 2011

Streets of Gold

This morning my sweet step-father went home to be with Jesus.  He battled cancer for 4 short months.   He is such a wonderful man of God.  He guided us, prayed with us, and lead us all to the Lord.  My life would not be what it is today without him.  The Lord used him to impact all our lives.  His healing didn't come in this life, but in the moment he went to heaven he was healed!  All day I have been thinking about Heaven.  How wonderful it must be.  I can imagine him walking hand in hand with our Saviour Jesus Christ down the streets of gold.  I am heartbroken because I miss him tremendously, but I am also rejoicing that one day I will get to see him again healed, happy and walking again.  I want to thank everyone for your prayers.

2 comments:

Charlotte Ann said...

So sorry for your loss. He was such a blessing to everyone that he knew. We can not wait to see him again and are thrilled to have the peace to know that he is in a better place. Praying for you and your entire family!

Annie said...

So sorry for your loss.

Praying for your family.