Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Celeste and Trinity both had their end of year school program.  They usually have two a school year, and they are always emotional for me.  I held back tears, but inside I was just overjoyed at how blessed I am to have my girls, and to see them growing up so fast.  It seems like it was yesterday we were here watching the Christmas program.  I know everyone always says time flies, but it really does.  This year flew by so quickly, and I can't believe it's summer already.  The theme this program was an ocean, so I thought this sweet fishy smocked dress would be perfect!  Trinity did so good!  I thought for sure she would get on stage and start asking for me.  She sang her songs and looked so cute!

 Celeste also did great!  She is so fun to watch and has so much energy and personality when she sings!  
She was standing way in the back, so it was a little hard to get good pictures. This was the last preschool program for Celeste.  She is now going to be a Kindergartner.  Such a BIG girl!   After all the children were finished singing they started the "graduation" for the pre-k kids.  Celeste had the sweetest and biggest smile on her face when they called her name.

Her teacher is the BEST!  She was awesome with the children, and taught them so much.  Some things Celeste learned this school year was all the bones in the body, all the states from the west coast to the east coast, all the planets, addition and subtraction, fractions, and most importantly she learned to read!  I think she will be very prepared for Kindergarten!  Celeste loves school, and already talks about missing her school.  I think it is great that she loves to learn! 
Celeste and Trinity, I am SO proud of you and feel so blessed to be your Mommy!  You are both so special!  I love you so much!

No comments: