Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mom is that your new log?


Well I finally did it! I have been wanting to start my very own blog for sometime now, but I didn't know how to start one, what to write about or if anyone would actually read this. After a lot of thought and hard work figuring this thing out, I have gotten to this last step, actually writing my first post. As I was finishing up some last touches last night my 5 year old daughter, Delilah, came in the room and said, "Mom is this your new log?" So cute and perfect for the very first title. I figured that I would write about myself and my family, and share my different ideas about this blog. So here it goes!


My name is Jessica DeLeon and I am 26 years old. I am married to a wonderful husband, who is 4 days older than me, and we are blessed with three beautiful girls. Delilah Faith (Lilah) is our oldest. She is 5 years old and in her last days of Kindergarden. She is very independent and loves anything with glitter. Our second daughter is Celeste Cynthia (Cel). She is 3 and very much attached to me. She follows me everywhere and loves to cook and clean with me. My third daughter and still my baby is Trinity Aurelia (Nene). She just turned 1 on the 17th of April. She reminds me a lot of Delilah when she was a baby. She is so precious and such a joy to our family.





I am very blessed to be a stay at home mommy. I always tell my husband that I would not trade staying at home with my children for the highest paying job in the world. I want to spend every minute with my girls that I can. We are very involved in our church. My husband is the associate pastor of Mathis 1st Assembly of God in Mathis, TX. He also teaches adult Sunday school, and is leader over the men's group. I am a Sunday school teacher for children ages 2-5, and I am a missionette teacher. Our goal is to accomplish God's purpose, and fulfill His will in our lives. He is our Savior and we are very thankful for what He has done in our lives, and all the many blessings we have because of Him.



The vision I have for this blog is to document and share our life with you. Every Friday my post will be titled Favorite Things Friday. I will share with you some of my favorite things (I have so many). I also want to have giveaways in the future.


So join me in this new blog. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful start to your new blog.

Brandy

Little Natural Cottage said...

I just love your blog, Jessica! Very beautiful and creative. I look forward to keeping updated on what's happening in your life!! Love ya, Kristy