Thursday, May 14, 2009

Help Someone...this is not really an emergency


Ok...I'm new at this blogging stuff, and I have a question. Please don't laugh...if you look to the right of this post you will see the pictures of my girls, follow me on twitter, blog buttons, etc. How do I get rid of the lines between them? Can someone out there in the blogger world please help me? I would really appreciate it!!



Also, check in tomorrow for Favorite Things Friday!!



...and I can't write a post without a picture

1 comment:

Misty said...

Ok first of all I still do NOT understand twitter..so when you have some time enlighten me about it... lol.. second of all i'm new at this blog thing and i dont know how to get rid of the lines.. i actually thought you put them there on purpose.. lol.. se ya tonight at church!