Thursday, May 14, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks

I absolutely love love love these cookbooks. I have several of them and use them quite often in the kitchen. They have a great one called Gifts for Giving. I use that one every Christmas to make homemade hot cocoa mix. These books are so neat the way they are put together, and look great displayed in a kitchen. I just bought my mom one for mother's day, Hearty Casseroles, and she loved it! The recipes call for "normal" ingredients, and everything tastes soooo goood!! Most mommys, or whoever cooks in the family, knows how helpful "normal" ingredients are. Sometimes I read a recipe and I'm like "whats that?" So for me at least, I love to cook with everyday ingredients. I have found these cookbooks at Barnes & Noble and at a few specialty stores. I recommend these cookbooks for anyone who loves to cook or collect cookbooks.


So since the topic today is about cooking I had to include my favorite picture of my little helper in the kitchen.

Have a yummy day!

No comments: