Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Hair Cut


Yesterday I was sitting at my desk checking my e-mail when I noticed that my house got very quiet fast! I went into Celeste's room and she seemed to be fine just playing with toys. So I thought, "ok she's fine". I started to cook dinner, and for some reason I needed something from the "junk drawer". When I opened drawer I saw it....the reason why my daughter was soooo quiet earlier. I saw a beautiful lock of her curly hair. I have NEVER cut her hair because it is so beautiful, and it grew all one length, unlike my oldest daughter whose hair grows different even now. I grabbed the hair and ran to her to make sure there wasn't major damage. She showed me where she cut her hair...and I had to take a picture.


It actually doesn't look that bad. I'm just sooo thankful she didn't wack off all her hair.

No comments: