Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mischievous Little Girls


The two youngest of my girls, Celeste & Trinity, have been quite naughty and mischievous in the past couple of months. I must say, they make quite the team. Both look so sweet and innocent...




Until they do things like...let the dog chew on our toothbrushes...dump out all the dog food on the floor...pour milk into all the drawers in the refrigerator...dip my brush into the toilet...pull out every last wipe from the box...pour baby powder all over themselves and the floor...pull out ALL the clothes from the drawers...and this week they did this...

they are mixing up the dog food and water with my cooking spoons. Water was everywhere on floor and them. If this wasn't enough this might give you a laugh...(this picture looks weird because it was taken from my phone)


It was very quiet in my house the other night and I knew that these two little ones were up to something...they snuck a bag of chocolate chips into their room and hid on the side of the bed and helped themselves. I couldn't help but laugh it was too funny, and might I mention...this was 10 o'clock at night.



1 comment:

Misty said...

Awww not sweet little Cel and Nene!!! HAHA!