Thursday, July 30, 2009

Revival Week continued...


Well we missed Tuesday night's service. An unexplainable illness got to me and Trinity late in the afternoon, details will be left out! All is better and last night I only got a picture of my two little girls before church. Lilah didn't want to take a picture because she was sill waking up from a nap. I think they got distracted because they saw a dog across the street. Too cute!

(taken with my phone...camera at job site AGAIN..)

Last night we had a great service. There wasn't any preaching until the end, just a good Holy Ghost service. The Lord really came by and blessed. I kept hearing the song that says, "He touched me, oh, He touched me, and oh the joy that floods my soul. Something wonderful happened, and now I know He touched me, and made me whole!" As I began to think about this song it reminded me of the night some years back when I accepted salvation. The Lord truly touched me that night, and made me whole! I have been through trials, and valleys, but He always sees me through, and make me whole again.

The scripture that was read at the end of service was out of Acts 10:38. It says, How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with them.


God is still in the healing business, as my husband always says. The stripes He endured on His back are for our healing. Nothing is to hard or great for God. Let Him do a work in you. People were healed in the shadow of Peter....imagine what can happen in the presence of God.


No comments: