Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Revival Week

Our church is in revival this week, and we are blessed to have a really great preacher and his wife here from Missouri to minister to us. I want to share just a little bit everyday this week about what was preached the night before.

I got to snap a quick picture of my girls before church.


Doesn't this little lady look too cute?


The scripture was taken from John chapter 21. Verses 12-14 say, 12: Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask Him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord. 13: Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. 14: This is now the third time that Jesus shewed Himself to His disciples, after that He was risen from the dead.


Jesus not only showed Himself to His disciples and others after He was risen to fellowship with them, but to show them that He is alive and still Lord! Jesus is not in the grave nor is His body. He is alive and seated on the right hand of God in heaven making intersession for you and me. I can remember countless times He has showed Himself real to me. Times He has showed up to heal, deliver, and set free. A little reminder that He is alive and cares for me and my family! Can you think of the times that Jesus showed himself real to you?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your girls just look precious all ready for church!!!!