Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Quick Hello, And A Virus...


Well I know it's been a while since I blogged. Like many other parents I'm running around this city trying to finish up school shopping, back to school dentist & doctor appointments, school supplies, backpacks, lunchboxes, registration fees, shot records, open house, soccer sign ups, and all the endless things that come with the beginning of school. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I'm going back to school too. I'm finishing up my degree, and going to school a couple of days a week. Can't wait to be done!


A little summer cold slipped into this house and all of us got it, but no fever or body aches which is good because swine flu is still a threat around our area. I have so much to blog about, but my computer caught a little virus as well. Nothing terrible, but I'm having trouble doing "normal" things, like downloading pics, and surfin' the web, so to the doctor this computer goes on Monday along with my little girl who gets her 15 month shots. Ouch! So check back in a couple of days and my computer will be good as new, and I will have lots of exciting things to tell you about. And because I can't blog without a picture I will leave you with one of my favorites...


No comments: