Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soccer and a Bit of This and That

This past Saturday my beautiful, stylish, very girly first born played in her first soccer game.  This wasn't her first time playing in a sporting activity, but it was a first for soccer.  She is very good at sports, and can learn quickly, but she is also just as good trying to make herself look nice for the game.  This past spring when she played T-ball she she wore lip gloss before each game and made sure her hair was perfect.  Well, this time was no different.  Lilah wanted her hair french braided a certain way, wanted her socks folded a certain way, and her shirt couldn't be tucked in because according to her "it didn't look good".  Too funny!  She was a beautiful soccer player.



 My girls before the game...






and a little action during the game...

                                        

Lilah is #2.  During the game my husband took her out so another child could play, and this was her reaction to that...



 
Her team won 14-0, and Lilah scored about 6!  She did great, and I'm looking forward to more games.

A little bit of this and that...

I have been playing around on my blog layout trying out different things.  I wanted a more "fall"  looking background, and I'm not sure what I think about this one yet.  I may change it or keep it.  I also might just break down and pay someone to re-do it.  Not sure yet, but if you see changes it's because I'm trying to find the perfect look for me.  Does anyone know of some great websites with backgrounds or headers?

I am not sure why my pictures are blurry on this blog.  They look great on my computer, but when they are uploaded to blogger they loose the sharpness.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Today is the first day of fall, and I can't wait to decorate my house.  These next three months are my FAVORITE!!  I love fall colors, weather changes,  and everything that has to do with Thanksgiving.  I'm so ready for the wind in the North to start blowing our way.  We are waaaayyyy down south, and  will be lucky to get a blast of cold air before Christmas.  So today I'm going to dig in the attic to find my fall decorations.  So check back for pictures!   Have a great first day of fall...and I'm so jealous of all the people north of us who are having great cool weather...we are still in the upper 90s.

No comments: