Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sweet Celeste

Celeste loves school.  She can't wait to get there and she doesn't want to leave school when it's time.  On the days we stay home, she asks all day if she can go to school.  She's a school girl and loves it!  So, when her big sister is at the table doing "hard" 1st grade work Celeste feels left out.  She wants homework too!  I have some preschool workbooks that have worksheets in it that has different letters and numbers.  I have taught her to write some letters, and I gave her these worksheets to practice writing them.  She is doing great...so great she did this....
Can you tell what letters she has practiced?  She was so proud.  Oh, this happened on a Sunday afternoon right before church.  Daddy had to scrub scrub scrub to get the permanent marker off. 
On another thought,  Have you ever gone through your camera, and noticed that little hands had got a hold of it and took some crazy pics?  Well I found a bunch this afternoon, and this is my favorite...
I think she was trying to take a new picture for her facebook page....no, not really. 

No comments: