Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cute Costumes and Ugly Teeth

Last Saturday my girl's PawPaw had a fall festival at his dealership.  So what did we do?  Dressed up in some cute costumes and headed out to have fun.  Over in our part of this beautiful country it's still in the 80s most of the time, so it was a little warm out, not the typical fall weather for this time of year, but the girls were good sports and they looked too cute!  We don't take our girls trick or treating or participate in halloween parties, but I do allow them to dress up for this event every year.



Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Flower, and Cat (she took her ears off).  All my girls have now worn this flower costume.

                
The girls loved the train ride...

                                    

...only when I rode with them.  Those little carts are not made for adults especially when little ones are piled up on your legs!  Lilah and Celeste entered the costume contest, and Celeste won a first place prize.  She was so excited. 



It was about 80 degrees out so snowcones sounded great...



Lilah and Celeste played a game, and won some pretty ugly teeth, which of course they loved! 





Gross I know, but now they know why it's important to brush and floss! 

2 comments:

Charlotte Ann said...

Your girls look like they had tons of fun. Momma does too!

Emmy Summers said...

I miss taking my kids to Halloween parties. According to them, they're "too old" to wear those Halloween costumes now, though I can still see them sneaking up and eating away candies whenever I stock up some sweets for trick or treat-ers.