Sunday, November 1, 2009

Countdown Begins!

Well, October flew by like the wind.  Today is November 1st and only 22 more days until we take a vacation!  We usually take about 2 big vacations a year.  One in the Summer and one during Christmas, but we were sooooo busy this summer we just couldn't get away.  So we are ready and excited to finally take a break.   Where are we going?  Well one of our favorite places that I have vacationed at my entire life.  Here is a hint....we were there in the Summer of 08...and here are some pictures of the  last time we were there...








Have you guessed yet?  We are going to Sandestin, FL.  I can't wait to go and enjoy time with my family, shopping with my mom, and getting some much needed rest and relaxation...

I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner at our condo, and enjoying all the momemts and memories being made with our girls.  I bought some really cute Christmas shirts from gymboree for the girls last week.



                                   
I'm going to pair them up with jean skirts and take their picture on the beach to make a great Christmas card.  I always get a little Christmas card crazy every year.  I stress (I know I shouldn't) about the girls smiling all at once, the actual design of the card, and if I placed my order in time.  I'll be sure to show you the winning pic when I get it!  What are your plans this Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm sure you can't wait to take that wonderful upcoming vacation! I know you will have a GREAT time! Oh and those shirts are adorable!!!!