Friday, October 9, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!

Congrats...Charlotte Ann!  E-mail me CHomeDesigns@aol.com  and give me your info.


Yankee Candles- Be Thankful

Wow....how long has it been since I have done a Favorite Things Friday post?  Too long.  I promise I will try to post one every Friday from here on out! (fingers crossed)  I went to a really cute boutique yesterday to look for a gift for my mother, and I passed by the Yankee Candle display, and I HAD to stop because I am completely obsessed with fall smelling candles, and I don't have enough self control to not buy one my pumpkin spice candle from last year just ran out!  This candle in particular is called "Be Thankful".  I thought my pumkin spice candle smelled great, but this one beats it by far. 

I also bought a fall looking glass shade from the Yankee Candle store in Florida last year and it looks great on my new candle.




This particular one is not the same as the shade I bought, but very similar, and just as pretty.  And guess what?  One you could win a "Be Thankful" Yankee candle just in time for fall.  I just happen to have an extra one just sitting around waiting to find a home.  Just leave me a comment and write a 2 page essay on why you think you should be the winner...no not really...I'm kidding.  Just leave a comment and I will pick a number randomly, and announce the winner Monday afternoon!

Readers- you have a REALLY good chance of winning because this blog is not super duper popular with thousands of readers, so your chances are great!  Good Luck and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Charlotte Ann said...

I love the candle shade that you have. It's totally cute. I love the pumpkin spice as well and just bought a few myself. I didnt ever think to get a shade though. Too cute.
Are you totally enjoying the weather that we are getting right now. It's totally fall feeling weather out right now. I hope that your family is enjoying this season as much as we are. Lord Bless you!

Cheryl said...

Love candles as well, but have never purchased a Yankee Candle.

The shade is wonderful. Have 4 drop down lights over the sink and going to check them out, they may work there and would be charming!