Thursday, October 8, 2009

Puppies and Doggies

How much is that doggie in the window?
Ruff Ruff



The one with the waggling tail
Ruff Ruff



How much is that doggie in the window?
Ruff Ruff



I do hope that doggies for sale!
Ruff Ruff



Have you ever heard that children's song?  My parents used to sing that to me when I was a child.  I sing it to mine now.  Oh, how my baby Nene loves puppies and doggies.  That's what she calls them.  She carries around everywhere a little black poodle (in the pics next to her).  She threw her puppy in the bathtub the other night.  She gives her puppy her cup, and she fed her puppy grapes.  I bought her this outfit from Gymboree about a month ago, and guess who picked it up first?  She did.  She handed it to me and said puppy.  She loves to look at all the dogs on her shirt.  Sometimes in the middle of the night she will wake to the neighbor's dog barking, and she will sit up and say....doggies.  While I am writing this she is sitting on my lap with her puppy.  Does your child have a favorite toy?

1 comment:

Charlotte Ann said...

My daughter has an Elephant named Elie that she never lets go of. She has to have it wherever we go.