Friday, October 2, 2009

Kentucky Derby Hat

I'm not really into horse races.  Well not at all.  I'll tell you what I am really into is the fabulous dresses and hats that the ladies wear at the Kentucky derby.  They are just so beautiful and unique.  I'm not brave enough to even wear a simple straw hat the the beach, although I love hats for my girls.  So when I picked up Celeste from school today I saw a gorgeous hat hanging from her hook.  She told me she made it, and I have to say....it's really pretty. 



I'm not sure what it's made out of or how they made it, but I'm impressed.  So what did I do?  Told her how gorgeous it was and I had to have a photo shoot with the girls.








Don't you think they would be best dressed at the Kentucky derby?

3 comments:

Charlotte Ann said...

Beautiful girlie girls; Love the derby hat. Very nice! I do think that they would win in a derby beauty pageant! :0)

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Definitely!! :)

Jenny said...

Love the derby hat!!! Great job!