Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family & Goin' Huntin'

Christmas was great!  We had such a great time with family celebrating our Saviour's birth.  My girls got WAY to much stuff, and yesterday I spent hours cleaning and organizing this house too accommodate new toys and a New Year.  I packed up and put away our Christmas trees and decorations, and before I can blink I will be pulling it all out again for another Christmas.  Today my favorite aunt and my favorite cousins came into town from Houston to celebrate a  late Christmas with us.  We all went out to eat with my grandparents and we had such a great time enjoying each other's company.


This is my cousin Katherine and Delilah


Christina and Celeste


Trinity ate like a big girl today.  She refused for me to help her.


My Grandparents, Mom, Aunt, Cousins & Daughters

After we ate we went to our newly remodeled mall, and the girls played in the new play area for kids.  They had so much fun, and after about half an hour of playing it was time to go.  When I told Celeste we were leaving she looked at me and said, "But Mom I didn't even get to play!"  Nice try!
                                     
                                               

Every year I look forward to my family coming from Houston to visit.  We always have such a great time together.   It's sad to see them go back home.  Oh, and speaking of leaving....my husband has convinced me to go to our deer lease this week and "hunt" with him. 


                                   
I would never shoot an animal, but I'm going to stay warm indoors with the girls, and have fun.    I'm not really a country girl, but I'm going to give it a try.  Delilah has already gone once and had a great time so I'm hoping I will too.  I will be in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone or internet reception, so I will be back this weekend to tell you ALL about my hunting experience with my family.  So have a great rest of the week, and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have a great time with your family...

Little Natural Cottage said...

Ooooh Jessica... you're waaay too energetic! I can't wail until this morning sickness passes and I'm back to my old self... I have all that packing up Christmas stuff and organizing still ahead of me!! Yuck.

It was greating visiting with you guys last week... wish we lived closer. :)
~Kristy