Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday...Camping Edition


Today's Not Me Monday is going to be a hunting/camping version because I would NEVER write a post about how much I HATED strongly disliked my first camping experience.  We actually didn't camp out in tents we stayed in an OLD camper which didn't have running water.  I would certainly NEVER complain from the second we arrived at the camp site.  I would NEVER beg my husband almost to tears to bring me back home on the first day.  I also would NEVER bring my designer handbag and shoes on a camping trip thinking I might have some use for them.  I would NEVER take my laptop and even hope that there would be some kind of internet service in the middle of nowhere. 


I did however enjoy taking pictures of the red dirt roads that lead to NOTHING but cactus. 


I also would NEVER allow my daughters to run on a path that leads to the unknown.
                                    
As you can tell my girls are WAY under the age of 16 so I would NEVER let them play on a ATV that is made for adults.
                                      
...or let them drive away in it
                                        
ok...I really didn't let them drive away...honest! And finally, since it was freezing (35 degrees...freezing to me) I would NEVER put a hunting mask on my child who was cold in the morning.
                                                 
I would really NEVER complain this much!

No comments: