Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Special "Early" Valentine

My girls are super excited about Valentine's Day!  They can't wait to put together their Valentine goodie bags for school, make heart shaped cookies, and receive Valentine's from their friends.  This evening Delilah was drawing at the table, and she asked me how to spell "Valentine's".  I spelled it out to her, and when she was finished she ran to my desk and handed me this...

She named off everyone in our family while pointing to the picture.  Delilah, Celeste, Trinity, Mom & Dad.  I just love Trinity and Daddy's hair.  I asked if her Dad was wearing a skirt, and she said, "No Mom, those are his pants".  I think she did a great job!  Oh, how I just love these little notes and cards my girls make me.  I will cherish them forever!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So sweet!!! My boys are getting excited about V-day too!!

Little Natural Cottage said...

So sweet! My girls love to draw pictures of our "fambly", as they call it. :) They are working on their Valentines too. ~Kristy