Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meet...

I am an animal lover.  I can see myself one day in the country on a farm with cows, chickens, and horses.  My husband always says that if we lived on a farm it would be populated with stray dogs because I just can't stand to see a homeless dog.  Anyway, I said all that to say this, someone knocked on my door last week (we know the guy) and they held up the cutest dog who needed a home.  He was 6 weeks old, and covered with fleas.  I felt sooo sorry for him.  I snatched him out of his hands, and said, "Yes I will take him."  I cleaned him up, and took him to the vet.  So now we have a new member to our family.  Meet...

The sweetest solid white puppy with ONE black eye.  I just love him, and so do the girls.

I have to keep reminding them that he is not a baby doll...

or a toy...

Our puppy needs a name.  They girls call him Oreo, but my hubby says its too wimpy.  I like Captain Jack Sparrow because he looks like a pirate.  So, do you have any ideas?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you sound like me! One day we want a bunch of land and a lot of animals. Your new puppy is adorable! I love the patch over his eye! That little guy is gonna have more love than he knows what to do with... awesome :) I like the name oreo but I also love Jack Sparrow.

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie!! LOVE the pics of him in the carriage and stroller, ha! I'm sure he will be the happiest, most loved pup on the planet with your girls around to care for him!

And I vote for Captain Jack Sparrow, (maybe Captain for short?), that's a great name!

Charlotte Ann said...

I like Captain Jack Sparrow! Cute it fits!

Nathalie Ann said...

Captain Jack Sparrow ... Jack for short is a perfect name...He is too cute!!! On a different note...Miss Delilah did great yesterday!!!

McBaby080808 said...

How about C.J. for Captain Jack?

WHAT A CUTIE!