Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Moms

We all know that our children say the most outrageous, hilarious, and all the time sometimes embarrassing things.  Well, have you ever caught yourself saying outrageous, hilarious, or embarrassing things to your children?  I have!  MckMama is hosting "Out of the mouths of babes moms".  Here are some of the things I have said within the last week to my children.

"No you may not have any more coffee, you already drank half of mine"

"No you may not have Oreo cookies and milk for breakfast"

"Please don't hold the puppy by the throat....because he can't breathe.....because you are choking him"

"Put the scissors down...remember what you did to my hair last time you played with them"

"Because you have to wear a shirt to play outside"

"No you cannot touch those panties on that mannequin"

And my FAVORITE....
Q (from my 2 year old) "Momma why are you breathing?"

"Because I have to breathe to stay alive"

Q (from 2 year old)
"Why?"

And my answer that answers ALL questions...

"BECAUSE"


1 comment:

Nathalie Ann said...

Gotta love moms...I really like the scissors and breathing ones...Def make me laugh Jessica!!!