Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July

July has been well....BUSY!  If you haven't noticed by my lack of blogging!  I feel like we have been non-stop all month, and when I have time at home I try to catch up on housework.  Some people hace "weekend reviews" on their blogs...well today for me is going to be a "month review".  On the 3rd my beautiful daughter celebrated her 7th birthday!  I can't believe she is 7, and yes I will probably say that every year! 
We had a little swimming party with her sisters and a few friends.  It was such a nice day, and we had the pool to ourselves.  I loved watching these little girls giggle all day!

Trinity enjoyed the food (all over her face in the pic above) especially the watermelon.
                                                
About the second week in July we packed up our travel trailer, and headed to youth camp in Lufkin.  I was so excited to go this year because it was our first time at this particular camp.  Lilah was old enough this year to be a camper.  She really wanted to stay in the dorms with the other girls.  I was a little worried at first, but she did great and had an awesome time! 
                                     
 During the week the kid campers and youth campers were separated and did different activities throughout the day, including church services in the morning and evening.  I spent most of the day on the playground with my little girls!  It was soooo HOT, and didn't even phase the girls!


Trinity is ready for church!  The services were so awesome!  On the last night of camp we all met at one service.  The place was packed!  The children's choir sang first, and I was so proud of my Lilah!  (She is in the middle with a white sweater and a black, white, blue and pink dress.  Her hair is pulled back.)
 

It was a long week, but we had so much fun!  I can't wait until next year.  The last week has been quiet around here.  I am just trying to catch up on laundry and some sewing projects.  It has also been very rainy here in Texas the past few days which is great weather to just stay home and relax!  I hope you all had a great week, and I promise to post more often!

No comments: