Friday, May 8, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

Ok...this first one is a no-brainer. Anyone who really knows me knows that I love, love, love GYMBOREE!!! When Delilah was born my mom brought me a bag full of clothes she bought for her from gymboree, and it was love at first sight. I have been shopping there ever since, and I blame my gymboree addiction on my mom. Thanks!

You can really get some good deals with all the coupons and gymbucks they give out. I really love this new line that came out a couple of weeks ago.

The little parrot on Celeste's shirt says "Chatterbox". How appropriate for her.The newest line named "Mermaid Magic" just came out and I received this lovely coupon in the mail for their Circle of Friends event.

Since I really only need one of these coupons, which is good for regular and sale priced items, I am going to give the other one away to a reader. Now, if you are reading this, you have a great chance of winning because I just started and don't have many readers yet. So if interested, just leave me a comment and I will draw a number and that person will get this great coupon. I will draw and announce Monday.

I will probably write frequently about gymboree because I love it so much. I will post the newest outfits that I put together for my girls, and give some info about the latest promotions and coupons that are out. Well good luck, and I am excited to see who wins.


4 comments:

Misty said...

Pick me! Pick me! Maybe I can find some bows for Misha. LOL!

Bridget said...

Ok...now you know that I need that coupon! Misty can just wait!

Joyful Notes said...

Adorable blog, Jessica!

Charlotte Ann said...

I would love to get picked... We know each other from church outing's and from gymnastics as well. Hope to get to read some more of your posts soon as well.