Friday, May 29, 2009

Favorite Things Friday



Again, this week my post comes a little late. My husband took my camera this morning to a job site to take "before" pictures, so I had to take pictures when he got home.

I love love love my diaper bag! Sounds funny, but I really love this bag. I have gone through sooooo many diaper bags over the years with three babies, and I have to say this is my favorite!





I custom ordered it from Polka Dot Bag Boutique. It is handmade, and it didn't take long at all to get. She makes all kinds of things, and has a little bit of everything. You can match all your baby accessories with the same fabric and style. I just love all the little ribbons tied on the top and the fabric is so unique.

She monogrammed my daughters name on it and it looks too cute! I would always get frustrated with other diaper bags when I would have to stack everything from the bottom. This bag holds EVERYTHING, and I feel organized! I put all my stuff in the side pockets and the diapers on the bottom.




I don't know about you, but I am ALWAYS having sippy cups spill all over my diaper bag. After I finally realize it is there, it smells like old juice. I know sounds gross, but you moms out there know what I am talking about. Well it happened once already with this one, and I mean juice everywhere. I just took everything out, and washed it in the washer on the hand wash cycle, and let it air dry. It looks like new. She sent washing directions with the bag, so I would go by what she suggests because some washers might be different. Anyway, I think I am going to order the matching wipe case and a beach/ pool bag. They are too cute. So when you have a chance check out her site I bet you will love it!

No comments: