Sunday, May 24, 2009

Swimming Fun on Sunday


This morning Celeste and I woke up before 7 and she helped me make the pot of coffee and some cinnamon rolls. We got ready for church, and I attempted to get a picture on the porch. Trinity would not give up the old cell phone and Lilah was too busy picking out her purse inside.

I love this picture...again, she wouldn't let go of that phone...

After church the girls really wanted to go swimming in their little pool outside. They ran inside to change and they couldn't hardly wait while I was filling up the pool. Even Trinity enjoyed the water. I was able to fix lunch while they were outside playing. (yes, I was watching them. There are windows in the kitchen that are right in front of where they were playing. Just in case anyone was wondering.)

Trinity climbed in the pool with her onesie before I had a chance to change her, but I figured that it would probably keep the sun off of her better. The girls splashed and sprayed each other with the water hose.

Trinity got tired of swimming so she decided to go for a ride in her jeep...

After they ate lunch the girls enjoyed Popsicles outside...

...until Lilah heard thunder


I think we are going to have an afternoon thunderstorm...love it!

No comments: