Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Autood

As some of you may know by reading my last post, my oldest daughter recently turned 6, and I am totally convinced she is going on 16. Ever since she has been a baby she is very much independent, wanting to do things her way. Recently she has had a bit of a sour attitude. I don't know why, but we are working on changing it now, rather than waiting till it's too late. Anyway, the other day she said something to her dad with a lot of attitude in her voice. My eyes got big when I heard her, and before I knew it she was in her room at 6:30 with the lights out! A few minutes later we heard her door open, and she walked over to her dad and handed him an apology letter she wrote for him. Keep in mind, she just learned how to spell by sounding out the words. This is what she wrote...




It reads...


Dir Dad


Sore for


my


Autood


Love


Delilah



Translation...


Dear Dad


Sorry for


my


attitude


Love


Delilah



Lets just say it melted his heart.


1 comment:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

So sweet- we have had our fair share of heartfelt notes, and I love every one of them!!

And I just read about Lilah's birthday- what a story!! My goodness!! God is amazing, as you said.

As for the tech question, so sorry I didn't get to you earlier. And for some reason I no longer have your email in my folder- you can shoot me another one at the_paige_crew@yahoo.com if you'd like. The MckLinky looks complicated but it really isn't. I'd be happy to walk you through it :)

Take care!!