Monday, September 7, 2009

We're Doing Fabulous!

Well, the first two weeks of school are officially over and week three begins! We are doing fabulous over here, and our schedule is hectic, but working out great! Lilah is doing awesome in school, and looks forward to going every day. I would have to say one of her favorite parts of the day is picking out her clothes in the morning and getting dressed. She LOVES clothes and fashion, and she is only 6. Whats its going to be like at 16?

Celeste loves school. She goes to a day school for a few hours a day 3 days a week. She is learning so much and has made a lot of new friends. On the days when we are home, she asks me all day when can she go to school again.

As for my little girl...while I am at school she goes to a babysitter twice a week for a few hours. She is doing great and loves playing with the other two children there.

She has totally be obsessed with her new shoes. She won't take them off. Typical girly girl huh?


My husband just finished up a 6 week loooonnnnggg project with his crew, and this is what some of it looks like...
As for me...school is great. I am focused, determined, and excited! When I'm not taking care of my little ones and hubby this is what consumes most of my time...
reading, studying, and writing papers. My poor blog, twitter, and facebook accounts are feeling neglected. I'm learning to balance my time, and keep to our schedule, but as we all know sometimes this is a challenge. I promise I will update more than once a week, and thanks for reading my little blog!

No comments: