Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card 2009


I'm so excited to join the Christmas Card Carousel at Walk With Me By Faith.  This will be my first year, and I hope you enjoy our card.  As some of you may know already I tried taking my girls pictures on the beach on Thanksgiving, and it was a total failure, but they did awesome the second time around.  Here are some pictures before I show you the final card that I love so much. 









It was so hard trying to get the girls to all look and smile at the same time.  I love to look through all the pictures and see their different faces.  So funny!  I chose three pictures for our card this year...

                                              





And finally our card..


Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Faith said...

What a beautiful card and such gorgeous girls you have!! Love the card design so much!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!

Charlotte Ann said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you and your beautiful family. May you be blessed beyond measure! Such a beautiful card. In Christ' name.
~Charlotte

Becca said...

You have such gorgeous girls. The card turned out so great.

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Oh I love it! So precious! Merry Christmas!

JenB said...

What beautiful girls! And I love their names! Merry Christmas!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness - your girls are beautiful!! I love all the pictures and your card design is wonderful. :) Merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE their dresses!

amy said...

gorgeous girls and a gorgeous card!!! Merry Christmas to you!

kace said...

what beautiful lil girls you have! and sooo photogenic:) love your card - hope yall have a very merry christmas!!

Carrie said...

Adorable girls! And what a great card! Thanks for citing Little Llamas! Come on back! We'll be doing some giveaways 1st of the year!

Little Natural Cottage said...

Love the card... your girls are so pretty! You always keep them dressed so cute. :)

Love, Kristy

RN and OSHP said...

Love your card! Your girls are so cute. I have 3 little one's under 4 right now too. My oldest will be 4 in Jan!