Monday, December 21, 2009

School Christmas Parties & Teacher Gifts

Last Friday was the last day of school for my girls until 2010.  So what do most schools do on that last day?  Christmas parties!  I had two to attend, and good thing they were at different times.  I wanted to make the girl's teachers a gift this year instead of buying the same thing I have done in the past...a candle and picture frame.  So I went to Hobby Lobby and gathered up some materials and made this...



I also made one for Delilah's teacher with monkeys in the corners to go with the theme in her classroom.  It was so easy and I thought turned out cute.  I left space at the bottom of the chalk board so the teacher can write on it with chalk.  Celeste's party was so cute and fun.  The children exchanged books this year, and Celeste was excited about the book she picked.

                                                

Trinity got to sit with the class to eat lunch.






I made some cute reindeer cupcakes for the children.  They loved them!




Celeste made me this adorable angel.  They wings are her footprints.
                  
                                       

Our next stop was Delilah's party.  Celeste and Trinty hit the halls running.

                                         



The girls enjoyed games, food, and stocking stuffers.








This was a great end to the first half of the school year.  I can't believe it!  I hope all your little ones who attend school are enjoying their Christmas break!

1 comment:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

So much fun! I think I'm going to have to make some of those cute reindeer cupcakes! :)