Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Trinity!

On April 17 my baby girl Trinity turned 2!  I just cannot believe two years have gone by so quickly.  It doesn't feel like very long ago that I wrote this about her 1st birthday.  Celeste, Trinity, and I were all in Livingston, TX last Friday and Saturday for a ladies retreat with our church and several other churches from around Texas.  We had such a wonderful time in the Lord's presence.  When we got home Saturday night Trinity had a present waiting for her at home with a very excited daddy and big sister waiting.  Trinity asked for two things for her birthday. She kept telling us over and over what she wanted a week before.  So when we got home one of the gifts she wanted was there...


Another baby doll!  Like we don't have piles of others in her room!  She really liked this one because it had all the "doctor" things to go with the baby.  She loved taking the baby's temperature, sticking band-aids on, and feeding the baby medicine.  I also think the baby looks like her with the little pony tail on top of her head.


On Monday we all went to Chuck E Cheese's to meet friends and family to celebrate Trinity's birthday.  CEC is her absolute favorite place to go and play.  She was so excited on the way!  Trinity loved to play and ride all the games!




Celeste, my niece Breanna, and Trinity on the big rocking horse.  They rode this I can' tell you how many times!  Delilah and Celeste also loves CEC and they had fun playing games as well!



Delilah took Trinity around to play the games for a while.  I looked up from what I was doing, and this is what I saw...


This year I served cupcakes instead of cake.  It was much much easier!  We sang happy birthday and Trinity blew her candle out so fast I couldn't even get a picture.


She was so ready in this picture to blow out the candle.  She didn't waste any time digging right in to her cupcake!


The other present that Trinity kept asking for was a Dora bike.  Whenever I take the girls outside to play they ride their bikes up and down the street, and Trinity just runs after them or I will push her in her car.  She really wanted a bike like her sisters.  I wish I could have recorded her reaction when she saw her daddy bring in her bike.  She yelled and jumped up from her seat and ran to the box.  It was sooo cute!
                                     
                                        

We had such a wonderful time celebrating our baby girl's second birthday!  I feel so blessed that the Lord has given us three beautiful girls!


Happy Birthday Trinity Aurelia!



1 comment:

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Oh, happy belated 2nd birthday, Trinity! You couldn't be any cuter! And I can't imagine one day of two with you being terrible.

Much Love,
Kathie